"LANSI" at Rantai Art Event 2009





Alhamdulillah…finally i were given this opportunity to publish my artwork in public…This is my debut art exhibition…Special thanks to Rafill for his great ideas and for inviting me to be part of LANSI…And to LANSI members : Man , Mie , Undermysin , Mayonzz and Sezan,thanks guys for trusting me…Also for Mr. K from Empayar Kukubesi (Insyaallah,i will make you proud)…

Come and see my never before revealed artwork …I purposely kept my special artwork for something like this. For those who have been supporting me all this while…thanks and may God bless you all…To join and know more about us , come and visit our first ever exhibition at RANTAI 2009.

1 comments:

snappshooter said...

salam..
kalo ade aktiviti or workshop area utara, tolong inform saya..

taffi_san89@yahoo.com.my
013-4452975 (nas)

saya selalu terlepas tarikh sbb jrg online..
tlg inform ye..TQ

Post a Comment